This new existence brings uncomfortable shifts, new priorities, decreased budgets and other challenges.
Knowing how to market your business during this time can be confusing, but that doesn’t mean you should stop!
Here are some tips for you to consider as you think through your new strategy. Remember, we are all in this together! As always, give us a call if you need some direction with your marketing strategy and execution.
If you have an email list, now is the time to use it! Current clients, prospects, old clients – it doesn’t matter. It is important to communicate with your email list about what is happening in the world.
- Acknowledge how this is affecting your business
- Communicate that you understand their life is also affected
- Offer suggestions or solutions to add value to their lives – for example: offer a free service, discounted products, free shipping or delivery
- Be genuine, positive and helpful
New to email? Need advice on getting started? We can help! We can provide a recommendation on which service you should use, how to get started and some quick design tips.
If there was ever a time where your voice mattered, the time is now!
People are home, with some extra time on their hands, and internet and social media usage has increased exponentially. You should be present for your customers and prospects during this time.
- Increase your organic content – post as much content as possible that makes sense for your business organically.
- Try running ads. Remember that email list? Target those people with ads on Facebook. Retarget people who visit your site and do not convert.
Nervous to try Facebook ads? We can help. Check out this case study on how social media ads recently helped one of our clients increase awareness and reach, and decrease CPP
BACK TO BASICS
Phone calls, remember those? The days of meeting for coffee or lunch have come to a screeching halt, but that doesn’t mean you cannot connect with partners, clients and prospects.
Pick up the phone! Call your clients and ask them how they are doing. Check in and continue to build that relationship as we all navigate this together.
ONE FINAL NOTE
While these tips were created for you to market to customers and prospects during this time, they also work with your team.
Be sure you are connecting with them too. Navigating their new work from home life can be daunting. Check out more of our tips here.
Stay hopeful. As we navigate back to the “new” normal you should celebrate small wins. Go easy on yourself and know that every day is a day closer to the end. We thrive on partnership and adding value to all of you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything you need!