Join our team!
Independent Sales Contractor
Independently manage own book of business for sales in the marketing/branding industry. Requires calling on a variety of potential customers, ranging from independent contractors to Fortune 500 companies. The candidate should be skilled in all aspects of sales, including: lead generation, phone solicitation, in-person meetings, project management, as well as forward thinking and the development of a business/sales plan. This position requires not only sales experience, but also the ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions for customers to meet their individual needs while delivering top notch customer service on a consistent basis.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years selling experience
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service oriented
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new products and offerings
- Relationship building, networking, and value-add sales skills
- Disciplined lead generator
- Team-oriented, yet able to work independently
- Excellent listening skills and intuitive drive
- Responsive and accountable
- Values that align with the culture at TMG: Impeccable Customer Service, Passion, Honesty and Integrity, Respect for yourself and others, a work hard/play hard mentality and a Purpose-Driven Work Ethic
- Manage full-range of sales-related responsibilities, from cold calling, networking, and qualifying, to product development
- Cultivate new client (and vendor) relationships
- Qualify clients
- Solve potential customer problems
- Generate new business
- Project management and follow-up
What you should expect from The Markey Group:
- 24/7 Support and Training as needed or requested
- Dedicated Administrative Assistant to help with order entry, presentation building, invoicing and collection
- Design/Development Staff ready to assist with any and all needs
- Ability to work from home and a flexible schedule
- Aggressive Commission Structure – no penalties or exceptions!
- Tools to help you succeed in building and growing your book of business
- Help and support in project management, fulfillment, and follow-up
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you!