Companies are always searching for new and impactful ways to connect their brand with the masses, and promotional products are the way to do just that, because they create a physical connection and make a lasting impression.
Promotional Products For Summer
Summer brings a slew of opportunities to use promotional products, for example:
- Celebrate with a company-wide “Summer Friday” and gift each employee a pool bag stuffed with branded products to use on their day off.
- Bring branded s’mores kits for your favorite clients at every meeting this summer, the perfect example of a useful and fun promotional product.
- Organize a company-wide golf outing day complete with embroidered polos, custom branded drinkware, and branded golf balls. (Bonus: send the golf outing winner(s) a gift certificate to your online company store!)
- Host an employee picnic with oversize lawn games that show off your logo, along fun drinks served with branded Koozies.
According to a Baylor University study, salespeople who gave promotional gifts to customers received 22% more referrals than those who didn’t. Start this summer, which means you need to order now!
Things To Consider When Selecting Promotional Products For Summer
Before you get too far into the process, sit down and ask yourself a few questions to ensure you are on track and maximizing your investment.
- What is the purpose of the promotional product?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What is your budget?
- How will the promotional products be distributed?
Once you are clear on your goals and your audience, it’s time to select the perfect promotional product for summer. Promotional products are most effective when:
- They are seasonally appropriate, useful and long-lasting.
- They have a recognizable brand name.
- They align with your business or brand standards.
- They are reusable, unique and fun.
Here Are 4 Of Our Favorite Promotional Products For Summer:
1. NIKE Dri-FIT Hat
Maximum style and breathability is achieved with this Dri-FIT moisture management technology baseball hat.
This 6-panel cap has an unstructured, low profile design with a hook and loop closure. The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the bill and center back. Made of 100% Dri-FIT polyester.
We love this hat and you can almost always catch someone in our office wearing on a daily basis!
2. Branded Charger
Our #1 best selling product in 2022 and a TMG favorite, this 6-in-1 power bank charges Qi-enabled device wirelessly when they’re placed on top.
In addition, the USB output, micro-USB input, and built-in, flip-out 8-pin, micro-USB, and Type-C cables can charge multiple devices at once with an ample power source.
We cannot sing the praises of this charger enough, it truly is the very best!
3. Brooks Brothers Dopp Kit
Who wouldn’t want to embroider their logo on a product from the well known brand Brooks Brothers? With its classic design, this precise and compact dopp kit is ready to hold all the essentials you need for a vacation, the office or a trip to the gym.
This bag is made from 12-ounce cotton canvas and features a metal zippered main compartment with an interior zippered compartment that includes elastic organization loops. The leather handles are the perfect touch!
4. CamelBak Straw Tumbler
The CamelBak® Straw Tumbler 30oz is the perfect cup to house your favorite summer beverages, whether out on a cross-country road trip or sitting at your desk for a day of work. We love this water bottle so much, we have used it as a promotional product for The Markey Group! Add your logo to this double wall stainless steel bottle with a shatter and spill-resistant Tritan straw, lid, and a non-slip silicone base.
No matter what type of promotional products you’re looking to create, we make it easy to design customized branded products that make an impact and that people will want to keep.
What are your favorite promotional products for summer? Let us know and we will add them to this list!