It’s clear, now more than ever, that sustainability is the way of the future.
Here at The Markey Group, we are always trying to do our best when it comes to being environmentally responsible, from cutting back on single use plastic products to recycling and more.
In addition to the environmental benefits of reusable and sustainable products, you may also see a business impact by offering them to your clients.
- Consumers today place a much higher priority on environmental issues – and they are demanding that the companies and organizations they interact with uphold these same values.
- 92% of consumers have a more positive image of a company when that company supports environmental causes (Forbes).
- According to PR Newswire, a staggering 89% of consumers choose living an environmentally friendly lifestyle that includes the use of green products.
We are dedicated to sustainability and want to help our customers project their brand, while still being cognizant of the environment with reusable products.
Here are five reusable products for you to consider this year:
- Anything from Patagonia – As a certified B corporation, Patagonia is a company that thrives on corporate responsibility, taking responsibility for the impact of their activities on customers, employees, communities and most especially, the environment. We have access to their full book of products and can help pair your brand with one of the top environmentally friendly brands out there.
- Reusable metal straws – In addition to the waste created by plastic products, according to Mother Earth Living, the manufacturing of plastic products releases chemicals into the atmosphere. Switching to sustainable straws is an easy way to help the environment.
- Reusable totes – As states throughout the country begin to ban plastic bags, reusable totes continue to be a necessity for many of your prospects. Offer them something useful to use on a weekly basis as they run errands and shop for groceries.
- Bamboo notebook – We love this environmentally friendly bamboo with recycled lined paper and a matching bamboo pen set!
- Water bottle – Always a top seller, water bottles are a great way to help reduce plastic waste while also increasing brand awareness. With many different options, we prefer sustainable stainless steel varieties!
We love this infographic from PCNA, which demonstrates how reusable products can really make a different.
By choosing reusable and sustainable products, you proudly share the common goal of preserving our planet’s resources. Contact us for quotes on these reusable products, or for a custom list of products for your business!